“If I had to select one quality, one personal characteristic that I regard as being most highly correlated with success, whatever the field, I would pick the trait of persistence. Determination. The will to endure to the end, to get knocked down seventy times and get up off the floor saying. “Here comes number seventy-one!”
~ Richard M. Devos
Tomorrow morning I will be in Pittsburgh at 0630 for surgery to replace my faulty lead. I am much less stressed this time compared to the last time, and I am ready to get it done, get healed, and get to the business of LIVING this awesome crazy life.
Today I am just chilling with the kids and trying not to think too much about it. Just another bump in the road, just another hurdle to jump, obstacle to CRUSH.
Get ready to see some crazy training once I get cleared to get after it!!! I will report back once I am home.
-Rick
Good luck tomorrow Rick and a speedy recovery. Can't wait to see you put the smack down on the rest of your 2012 goals as well.
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!