Thursday, October 4, 2012

When?

When are you going to do it?  When are you going to get out of your rut and get after everything you want?  When are you going to change, for the better?  When are you going to take the first steps?

I am.

My kids are.



I am super excited for my sons last 2 football games, and his post season.  I have some great training ideas in store for him that are going to make him a super beast next year when he bumps up to the 9-10 year old league.  He is already hitting harder, running faster, and thinking on his feet better then he did just a few months ago.  He is improving, and it is so awesome to see.  And to think, I have 2 more of them coming up!  It is an amazing feeling!!!  I hope when they are out there scoring TDs and wrecking running backs, they are doing for their dad. 

So if you are waiting, stop.  Get to it.  Today is nearly gone, and you might not have tomorrow, so live it up brothers.  Live it UP!



No comments:

Post a Comment