I can't even imagine.
My response? I have been given a second chance, another shot. I survived for a reason, and that is to make sure my children are given every opportunity to be the best they can be at everything they do. Academics, athletics, everything. My focus is now 100% on them, I can't afford to be selfish anymore. It is no longer about my goals and dreams, it is about them and my time on this earth will be spent making sure they reach them all.
Now that doesnt mean I dont have things I want to do. We are hitting Lake Okeechobee this spring for some monster large mouth fishing. We are hitting Florida next year for some off shore beasts, and I will be making the trek back to St. Louis for another shot at a 100-pound monster blue catfish come the fall. In between? Who knows, but we will have tons of fun, that I can GUARANTEE!!!!
My weight room has been cleaned and polished and is ready for my sons to begin their own journeys into themselves and their souls. To mold themselves into men and to realize that ANYTHING they want in life is attainable.
Why am I putting this video on? Well, my twins love to dance to it, and my sugar momma loves to shake her money maker to it, so I dig it. Right now I am blasting the speakers!
I hope you are living your life on your terms. I hope you are holding your loved ones close. Stop putting shit off and get to it. What ever it is, GET TO IT!!!!!! We arent promised a single breath or our next heart beat, so DO IT. DO IT NOW!
Time for yoga, then some homework, then I am going to settle into the couch with my beautiful, sexy ass wife and watch some Sons of Anarchy that we DVR'd last night!
Ride it till the wheels fall off.

No comments:
Post a Comment