I wish a few months ago I would have stumbled across this website: https://www.huddbaits.com/?
It is like Christmas in October for me. WEEDLESS MINNOWS??? Are you kidding me? Life like shad and shiners that have hooks hidden in them? That SWIM like minnows, and can be dragged through the thickest stuff out there without hooking anything?
Fishing heaven.
I ordered a shit-load of these: https://www.huddbaits.com/index.php?p=21&cat=6 and these: https://www.huddbaits.com/index.php?p=21&cat=2. And I cannot wait to use them.
Spent the weekend working around the house. Got the old Blazer fired up and the tires all inflated to the right pressures. I just need to get it inspected, clean the inside out, and my winter vehicle will be ready to rock.
The garage has been cleaned and prepared to store my car. The snow blower is now uncovered and the shovels are ready. I took the leaf blower to the yard and driveway this afternoon as well.
I also replaced a couple receptacles in the house that were in need to fixing and began changing all the light and electric boxes to black. Black is cool.
Tomorrow I will do some more work around the house and do some hard ass yoga workout. It is Columbus Day and being a state worker, I have the day off. Hells yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment