Saturday, September 29, 2012

Winning!

 
Yesterday I had 2 large mouth bass on that were perhaps as larger, or larger then any I have caught to date.  Both spun on me close to the shore and tangled and threw the hook.  I was disgusted, but the allure of the tug and the fight keeps me coming back.  The wife gave me an early birthday gift and I now have an awesome pair of neoprene chest waders.  BASS...watch your ASS!  LOL!  By the way, both of them struck and struck hard on my http://www.insideline.net/articles/swim_senko.html.  Try them, they work well.  The fish weren't biting anything else.

My son played his best football game to date against our rivals Punsxutawney.  We put the sticks to them, 30-12!  My son scored 2 TDs, threw 3 complete passes for a total of about 40 yards, and sacked the QB 3 times.  Of course, from where we were sitting my video footage was all but shit but I tried to get as much as I could.  The last few games he has really stepped up his game and I am excited to watch him grow.  I think next year he will be behind center as the boy has a gun on him and he throws tight spirals.  It is really exciting to watch him growing every day.

If you are like me, and you don't mind spending extra cash on your hobbies, then check out this website: http://mattlures.com/New_Improved_Hardgill.html.  I will be dropping some cash on these lures and reporting back from the front on how they worked.

I got a laugh the other day when I stumbled upon a popular website/blog that read almost exactly like my last post.  I guess imitation is the greatest form of flattery.  Think for yourselves...I just ramble on cause it gets shit off my chest.  Hate or dig it, I at least try and keep it interesting.  I suggest YOU do the same!

Caught this this morning before we left for the football game:





I don't understand what the big deal is???  Dude was a dirt ball, dirt ball runs off into the field and offs himself.  You don't even see any blood?  You don't see shit, and people are acting like it was so terrible.  My kids play video games that show 100 times the amount of blood!  Sons of Anarchy just showed my favorite character Opie getting his head blasted in by a metal pipe.  But this is shocking?  What the hell...toughen up.

Anyone remember Budd Dwyer offing himself on live TV?  Do a youtube search of that shit if you want to see shocking.  

It is what it is.  If this tuff bothers you, cancel your TV, open a book, or GO FISHING.  Course, sometimes when you fish there is a lil' bit of blood too.

Yoga time.  Peace out!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment