I have fished every day for the last 3 days. Today, after my son won his football game and had some great hits on defense, we headed to the lake. We caught 6 total channel catfish, one being a 30 inch 9 pound 14 ounce monster that I hauled out. At one point, we had 2 on, my wife was helping my daughter land her 5 pound 10 ounces and wham, another pole went and I fought a 6 pounder in. It was great fun. I then threw some smoking roosters out at dusk and laughed and laughed as the large mouth just smashed them left and right. I even had one take a top water about 1' from the bank.
My DDP Yoga stuff has arrived and the wife and I will begin that journey tomorrow. Based on how I feel, we will start walking as well.
We are currently looking to book a charter on Lake Okeechobee to see if I can wrangle in a MONSTER large mouth.
Live your life. Love your family. You never know when tomorrow might not come.
No comments:
Post a Comment