Wednesday, April 25, 2012

YOU are fat. YOU are lazy. YOU are weak.

This is what I see when I look in the mirror.  Some say that is unhealthy, that you should "love the body you are in!"  To that I cry BULLSH*T!  To that I say YOU are the reason we as a species are where we are.  Obesity is running rampant through our country and the reason is simple: WE ARE LAZY ASSES!!!

I once read a quote that said, "Never get satisfied, once you become satisfied you become obsolete!"  You have to live that in your life, you have to always strive to get better.  No matter how great you look, how successful you are, how great a dad or husband you are, you have to always strive to be better.  When you stop making progress you start sliding backwards.  Ask ANYONE who has been on a diet or started exercising.  One skipped day leads to 2, 2 to 4, 4 to a year and you are fat again.

Why dont you ever see fat wild animals?  Because they have to work for every meal, every drink, every mate.  Everything they do involves struggle.  Throw humans out there to do the same and most of us would FAIL and DIE.  Without a fast food joint or a grocery store, we would starve to death.  Of course, if you are reading my blog I am already preaching to the choir! (holy horse poo, I cant believe how I spelled that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Why is it lazy, out of shape people always talk shit about people who take care of themselves??  Jealousy?  Or is it because we make them feel bad about the choices they make?  I work with some people who brag about waking up in the morning and having a handful of medications and a cup of coffee for breakfast.  They joke about hitting up the fast food restaurant 4 times a week.  They laugh about being 285 pounds of slob.  They laugh about actually considering going to the emergency room after attempting 3 pull-ups because they hurt themselves so bad they thought they were having a heart attack.  No lie.  Hey, if you want to worry about how much money you have in the bank while you eat yourself into a heart attack or stroke by 50, that's fine, but you dont have to knock me for the choices I make.  I like being in shape.  I like running around the yard with my kids all afternoon and hiking 4 miles to catch big bass in unknown ponds in the middle of the woods.  But that is just me.

The more disgustingly obese people I see the more I dislike the human race.  People talk about how much they love their kids yet they allow themselves to balloon up to 350 pounds of dripping fat.  Yeah, nothing says love you like dying of a self caused illness while your kids are in high school!!  And what kind of example are you setting for those kids?  That it is ok to treat your body like a dumpster??

WAKE THE HELL UP!

Today's rage in the cage:

GIANT SET #1
-Incline bench: 3x20
-seated low row: 3x20
-jump rope: 3x100

GIANT SET #2
-Decline db press: 3x20
-inverted row: 3x20
-jump rope: 3x100

GIANT SET #3
-Flat bench fly: 3x20
-bent over row: 3x20
-Jump rope: 3x100

Never become satisfied.  Always push to get better.  This workout nearly made me throw up, but I didnt slow down and I did not quit.  RAGE ON.

THERE ARE NO SECRETS!!!  GET OFF YOUR FAT, LAZY ASS AND MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment