My cardio is UP. Kudos to my doctors as they have finally hit the nail on the head with my heart rhythm issues. Here's to it lasting for a LONG time!
Today we did bis and tris. Super sets, as usual, for 10s this week. The 20s of last week made the 10s feel nice and easy.
-EZ bar curls: 4x10
super set with
-Skull crushers: 4x10
-Seated incline curls: 4x10
super set with
-Machine tris: 4x10
-Preacher curls: 4x10
super set with
-1-arm reverse grip push downs: 4x10
BLOWN UP! Hurts to type right now. Getting it, living it. Fuck the haters and the naysayers and the haters! Haters gotta hate.
Work will begin on my deadlifting video this weekend. Super stoke to get on this, it is gonna be HYUGE! I am going to cover everything, INCLUDING finding your individual right form that maximizes the weight you can pull. How can I do that? CUES BABY! That's right, we arent the same, but the cues to a good mechanical pull ARE. THERE ARE NO SECRETS!
When this thing is done, it's gonna be CHEAP to pick up. Hopefully you will be able to get it through Jedd Johnson as I want to help him out. I fully expect people to take my tips and tricks and spin them into their own articles and videos, but that's ok. I don't mind. You are going to want to get it if you want to add weight to your deadlifts!
Speaking of that, SHOUT OUT to my brother from another mother Mike Rinderle! Mike pulled a big 565 and got 600 to his knees! Not bad for an OLD ASS MAN! I can still teach, even from 6 hours away. Mike has gone through some shit lately and I just want to remind him that I am here for a brother! Head up, pushing on my friend!
Treat your friends right. No matter what.
Working on my new career. Pushing on, putting in the time, doing what I gotta do. Looking forward to finishing a product and pushing it out to the masses. I have a couple irons in the fire and I love it. Super ass stoked to do this and get going on something I love and not something I have to drag my ass too everyday. I havent felt this kind of motivation in a LONG time, and I am riding the wave. The key is making time and doing it. Sometimes the greatest things come out of a big pile of smoldering ashes.
Might try to haul in some fish Sunday is the weather cooperates. Keep it in perspective and for god's sake get out there and do the things you LOVE to do with the people you LOVE! Started watching Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close...wow, does this ever drive this point HOME.
Kiss your babies today.
THERE ARE NO SECRETS!
No comments:
Post a Comment