I have been lifting since I was 12 years old. Sometimes I am forced into layoffs due to my heart surgeries, but since I was 12 I have been consistent in slinging the iron as much as I physically can.
That being said, I am going to let you in on a secret I have learned from 22 years of being under the bar: THERE ARE NO SECRETS.
For the gurus that is a tough pill to swallow because they want to sell you all of the secrets to getting freaky huge and strong for $99.99, but if you all just put your damn thinking caps on, you would discover much about your own lifting and your own body.
Or don't. Keep flushing your money down the toilet on what the gurus tell you works.
We had a good day yesterday. The weather killed the fish action, but hey, summer has to be coming sooner then later. For those who celebrate it, Happy Easter.
My son will be lifting in a meet late April I hope, that is if his baseball season doesn't interfere. I am just getting in some serious SHAPE!
Fight the gurus...THERE ARE NO SECRETS!
No comments:
Post a Comment