So, I got out and did some fishing this afternoon. It is cold as HELL out, but I figured the water temp would still be good enough to catch some fish. I was in luck, and I landed a couple nice ones. Here are some large mouth caught on Joe's Fly and soft plastic worm Texas rigged style.
Then I noticed a huge group of suckers in the shallows, most likely starting their spawning ritual. Suckers usually wont bite any kind of lure, but I tried working a Joe's Fly past them a bunch of times and BAM! One hit! This is a Norther Hogsucker.
Yes, the MEGA-BEARD is now gone. Ask one of my 2 year old twin sons where Daddy's beard is and they run and point to the trash can. Kids are funny as hell.
My snow blower is ready and the shovels have been dug back out. The coal stove is running and it is toasty warm in my house. BRING ON the snow.




No comments:
Post a Comment