-Cable curls: 4x10
super set with
-Dips: 4x10
-1-arm preacher curl: 4x10
super set with
-skull crushers: 4x10
-Barbell curls: 4x10
super set with
-Push downs: 4x10
This was done with 4 kids running around the weight room and in about 35 minutes. Get your SWOLE on.
If you are reading this blog, I want to remind you of something. You dont have to listen to the masses. You dont have to put your faith in the internet gurus. All you have to do is eat right, sleep right, and bust your ass in the gym for 30-45 minutes. Period. No one is going to sell you the secrets to freaky size and strength people.
Do yourself a favor. Next time you are thinking of dropping your hard earned CA$H on some of the the guru's knowledge, take a look at the guru. If he (or she) is promising you freaky size, are they big?? If they are promising you freaky strength, are they strong?? One thing I have always done with every book I buy is flip to the author. If they are some pencil necked geek, I keep that in mind as I read. IF YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE YOUR GURU, THEN BY ALL MEANS BUY HIS/HER BOOK!! Otherwise, save your money and buy some bison meat!!
I am not saying there isnt some good stuff out there, by all means there is. But do your research and investigate the guru!! Let me use my good friend Jedd Johnson as an example. Jedder writes some awesome books on hand strength, and Jedd is a BEAST at hand strength. You should listen to Jedd because he will make your hands and arms strong as hell. BUT...if Jedd puts out a book on getting a freaky strong deadlift I would stay away from it, because that isnt he fortay. That isnt his expertise. He hasnt spent 100s of hours with the dead lift bar in his hands like he has grip.
That is one example. There are many OTHERS.
THERE ARE NO SECRETS!
No comments:
Post a Comment