Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Recovery

Just a quick note to say I am still on the mend.  A vaccine they gave me tried to put me out, but I fought through it with some viscious shakes, body aches, low grade fever, nausea, dizziness, etc.  I can tell you all this, I will NOT be getting a booster!

Felt good enough to snow blow my driveway on Sunday.  We got about 6 inches of snow, so it was nice to go out in it and get some work done.  Made me feel pretty good actually.  Here is a classic pic:

Dont laugh, that hat is warm as hell!  It seems my stomach is a bit messed up, either from the antibiotic or the ibuprofen.  When I eat I get a little bit blah, but other then that I am good.  I am probably doing more then my doctors want me to, but it is hard to do nothing as a father of 4 little kids!

I have a follow up appointment on Wednesday, so I will see where we go from there.  I expect to get back to running after Wednesday, but it will be up to the white coats.  Hopefully I have a chance to talk to my doctor so he can tell me exactly what he thinks caused the lead to completely fracture.

Going to work on some other projects for now.  I need to get my ass in some SERIOUS gear.  I ain't getting any younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment