If you are here for training stuff, SORRY! You want find much of it lately unless you are looking for stuff on DDP Yoga, which ROCKS. LOL! In a few years whent the boys are slinging weights it will be back, but for now it will be what it is. Read or leave.
My 5 year old daughter caught her biggest catfish to date, a chunker that weighed in at 5 pounds 12 pounces! She was a happy little girl! How many kids can say they have experienced that?
And my yard is alive again with the deer due to the acorns coming back. They are deer crack for sure!
These are the things that I enjoy. Today I am taking the wife out on a "surprise" date. She has no idea where we are going, but I will let you in on the secret since she wont read this until we get back. I am taking her bowling. I know, weird right? Except before we got together she used to bowl like crazy and she loved it. She hasnt done it since because I really dont care for it. Compromise. She will be ecstatic!
Sorry if you don't dig Creed. I do. :)
Later-
-Rick
No comments:
Post a Comment