Friday, February 10, 2012

Upcoming blog posts

I will be headed back to work next Tuesday.  Ugh.  4 weeks off it going to make it hard to get up at 4 am again and go to work.  I guess the only positive is I can get back to lifting a little bit.

As the weather breaks, I will be getting my fishing in on an almost daily basis.  Expect to see some posts on that around April or so.  I plan on shooting a video on using a bait casting reel, something that is a lot of fisherman's nemesis.  It is a great reel, and if you love to fish, you should really get one and learn it.  It will add variety to your arsenal.  I will also shoot some videos of some different lures and lure techniques and show them actually working from cast to landing a fish.  Should be good times!  It is cold and the snow is supposed to come tomorrow, so I am itching for some good weather.

I am in the process of working on a total deadlift write-up on here.  It will cover everything from top to bottom and should help you add pounds to your deadlift.  I will really focus on technique from the floor to the top of the head, so you won't want to miss it.  I have pulled over 700 at 230, so I have some knowledge on the subject!  Believe it or not, just fixing your technique will add weight fast.  Maximizing leverages will add weight to your lifts quicker then getting stronger will, but when you do both, LOOK OUT!  

'Till next time!   

No comments:

Post a Comment